**Athletic Office will be closed Friday, February 24, 2017.
Spring Sports Tryout Schedule
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Baseball - 1:00 pm on the Varsity Baseball Field
Softball - 10:00 am - Meet in the Big Gym
Track - 10:00 am - Meet in the Track Shack (located on southend of the track)
Swim - Check with Swim Coach
Boys Golf - MONDAY - 3:00 pm - Eagle Valley Golf Course
Athletic Director - Blair Roman
Athletic Secretary - Kathy Taylor
New Athletic Online Registration System
* ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ONLINE AT WWW.REGISTERMYATHLETE.COM
* Read entire packet for “Instruction for Parents”
* ONLY PARENTS ARE TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
* Program only works with Firefox or Chrome DO NOT USE EXPLORER
* Upload any/all paperwork when possible to your athletes registration – THIS WILL SPEED UP REGISTRATION
* ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE NIAA FORM B PRE-PARTICIPATION HISTORY FORM, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE A PHYSICAL!
ONLY NIAA PHYSICAL FORM B AND FORM D WILL BE ACCEPTED – ALL OTHERS WILL BE REJECTED!
ATHLETE WILL NOT BE CLEARED FOR TRYOUT IF ANY PAPERWORK IS NOT COMPLETED, INCLUDING PHYSICAL, PRE-PARTICIPATION HISTORY, TRANSFERS, VARIANCE, ETC.
OPEN REGISTRATION IS THE FOLLOWING: DEADLINES WILL BE ADHERED TO!*
SPRING SPORTS: JANUARY 13 – FEBRUARY 15 – TRYOUTS – SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25
Sign up help will be available for other sport season – check the Carsonhigh.com website, or Edmodo for dates.
*See the Athletic office or call 775-283-1900.
2016-2017 Sports Eligibility Requirements
For the 2016-2017 school year, all athletes must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 WITHOUT FAILURES (F) in ANY class. The students’ athletic season will determine whether their eligibility will be calculated from Quarter or Semester grades.
FALL 2016 sports eligibility will be determined by the athlete’s 2nd semester grades from the 2015-2016 school year ending June 2016. Fall tryouts will begin in August.
For more information please contact the Athletic Office at 283-1900.